Recording of this meeting is available now and accessible to UCICA members only.
Member must be logged to access this resource:
Click here to access meeting video page
PURPOSE OF THE MEETING
This meeting was called and presented on behalf of concerned members of the ICCRC to openly discuss serious points/issues concerning the profession at the current time:
The purpose of the July 2, 2017, meeting:
- UCICA was arranged/called a new meeting for all eligible members of the ICCRC to participate in an open meeting to discuss serious concerns related to our the profession covering following general points and question in detail:
- When will the new Licensing system for Immigration Consultants take place?
- The estimated time for the ICCRC's licensing status GONE for GOOD,
- What is going on in the minds of Government at this time?
- What will be the new system?
- Will ICCRC or its regime come back or be part of the new system?
- What is UCICA’s political strategy?
- What if members go on leave and save money by not paying the full fee?
- How to contact the Government or the Parliament for questions?
- What will happen to my complaint investigation or if members name is published on disciplinary action page?
- what about notice of E & O Insurance renewal with increased premium,
- What about ICCRC's fee annual dues,
- What about the mandatory audit –PME,
- Any other question,
- Any member may ask any legitimate questions related to the profession
There is no more time to waste, we must act NOW.
Members Feed Back on CIMM Report June 16, 2017
- Presenter and moderator from GTA - Ontario,
- Attendees: Canada and International. (RCICs)